GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
Packing Supplies & Services
An unsuccessful packing job will lead to an unsuccessful move. Proper paper wrapping, padding and boxing procedures are vital to protect your business and office items.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® offers a full range of packing and unpacking services. Trained professional packers are able to help you with as much or as little of the packing and unpacking as you need. We also sell boxes and packing supplies.
Having your office staff pack themselves can be a great way to economize your move. To help your staff pack as safely and efficiently as possible, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has compiled tips to make your packing experience easier.
- Do not over-pack boxes - the heavier the item, the smaller the box.
- Start packing up the items you don't need as soon as you know you are moving.
- Avoid mixing items from different offices in the same boxes.
- Put detailed labels on tops and sides of all boxes.
- Don't interlock box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape.
- Pack a box of things that you will need immediately at your new location and make sure it is loaded last on the truck so that the contents will be immediately available.
- To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so that if you do drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface.
- Lampshades and fine breakables shouldn't be packed in newspaper because the ink can permanently stain.